Monday, October 10, 2011

Do It Yourself Scarfs

Ok... SO, I came across this tutorial on D.I.Y Scarfs and it is AWESOME! Thanks to my husband, I got right on this. I found a couple of old shirts I never see him wear and a tie I know he doesn't need (he has like 100) and TadA... everything I need to start the project.

Here's the proof!
I added my Memaw's Cameo on this... makes it that much more special!

This was an old Old Navy Polo Matt never wears.. and I broach of mine.

This is an old J Crew shirt and My broach
This might have been a shirt Matt still liked, but SHHH I really liked the color AND I know for a fact he hasn't worn it in 2 years (partly because he couldn't find it) lol OH well.. He forgave me.

So If I can do it, I KNOW you can do it!!!!
Here is the blog for the t-shirt scarfs
She has another one on here I haven't tried yet... its the spiral one! I know you will like it.

I found the Tie idea on Pinterest!




-Happy Creating  THE PAISLEY WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment