Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

What a year we have had!! Blessed doesn't come close. There were definitely it's ups and downs. Memaw passed November of 2010 from a short battle with cancer. A short 5 months later my aunt Shelly (Memaw's daughter) overcame her battle with a long journey of Cancer and  was promoted to glory. Still shocked from the loss of two very dear people in my life I found out that my mother has breast cancer. I am happy to report that her prognoses was good and she has been undergoing chemo therapy and seems to be responding. SO to say the least, it has been a year of ups and downs. God's hand has been steady on my life and truly has given me peace that passes all understanding of these situations. Matt and I are so blessed with a wonderful support group that is our family. Mother's and sisters who know how to pray and cover us with that prayer and a church that is so very supportive and loving. We are thankful and blessed with our jobs and our responsibilities with the Colorado District Quiz Family (y'all rock), leading worship at our church, and assisting a fine group of people at Denver's House of Worship. We feel that God has protected us and blessed us, and for that we are so very thankful. Surely His goodness and mercy have been with us in 2011. Thank you to all of our Friends and Family that hold us up in prayer and show us so much love. May God Bless you!!



Merry Christmas
Matt, Bria, & Jinger Valdez

No comments:

Post a Comment